Friday, August 21, 2009

when Ramadhan is coming...



salam sayang, salam rindu, salam wasilah ukhwahfillah for all my blog's viewer... it's been along time i havent post sumthin new (i mean, by my own words.. huhuhu..) to my cute's blog... chewah... kunun.. (sabahan word k... suree...)
soo..

for this upcoming Ramadhan (started today already..,) it's a little bit awkward for me, as i heard nothing of the Ramadhan announcement in the TV, waited for someone to wish me " selamat berpuasa..", no Bazaar 'surrounding' me... hmmm... it realy tought me sumthin... i guess..

life is not so easy for us to get access everything directly... we have to dig for it!! yeah.. sound sad for me as i feel... why we are 'bin' here in Sandakan???.. owh God... how superficial are my thinking.. then.. i start...
digging deeply and guess what i found... a Pearl!!! its a PEARL... i meant it guys... P.E.A.R.L!!!!!

I never tought that i will find one very good in torture, good in teaching and rich in smile nurse as Kak Rok...

i never tought that i will met the most sporting, crazy, tank of knowledge, and most psychoses doctors as Dr that i incidently found in Emergency Department (sorry... duno what is is name..)

i never tought i will live in such a good house condition as my house in Villa Permai Jaya (not shock with that villa word k.... simple one ja ni...
and last but not least...

i never tought that i will having my first Ramdahan in Sandakan..
such a pleasure and welcome experience of mine...

maybe no TV.... never mind la... got laptop
maybe no Ramadahan announcement.... never mind la... got my mum tell me
maybe no One Borneo.... never mind la... we got big big big Giant here...
maybe no partner to watch horror muvee one...never mind la... got plenty of 'horror' here.. :)
maybe no one wish me...actually got la.... (above is just kidding and want to catch you guys in my sad mood... huhuhuhuhu
maybe too much that less here compare to the main activities of HM in campus...

never mind la... never mind la... never mind la...

There must be something hidden for me and my fella to be done here!!! (even though im jealous so so so much!... Astaghfirullah....)

okey.. tired of writing... actually i just skip my self to write this coz im tiring of writing my case note!!

okey.. i leave you guys with this.. as a dessert and as an evidence that there is 'someone' out there wish puasa to me... hahaha

SUNDAY is searching for MONDAY.. wanna ask.. "have u seen... where is TUESDAY??.. sa that to remind WEDNESDAY...to tell to THURSDAY "dont forget to messege to FRIDAY that.. we are sure punya fasting on this SATURDAY!!!!
Happy Ramadhan Al-Mubarak!!! cau cin cau...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

when brain is no longer functioning... Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino