Saturday, May 2, 2009

just want to talk sumthin... sumthin..sumthin..



today, for the first time, i (corner 2) want to use fully english in this entry.. dont want to merojakkan (sorry la... duno what the english term for this one.. ) malay and english.. so you all guys have to read coz maybe this is for the first and maybe the last time i will use this international language.. well.. some sort of westernize la konon..

actually i dont have a fix title for this entry, just wanna share sumthin new and can be consider as valuable also.... its just i pass this cc and that's it..!!! i wanna post sumthin... i guess..
hmm... where to start huh?!... okey.. direct to the point.. yesterday.. two of my family member was attack by idiopathic fever.. (actually its called idiopathic coz both of them dont want to go to the clinic, so i classified this disease as idiopathic aka... unknown causes... hehehe
to be truth, its a rally tough time for me to adapt this scenario (as very rare in time where i have to manage two ill friend directly...) because it need strong determination... why i say so.. because the patient usually have high demand you know.. erk...!!

but yaeh... it granted me sumthin... guess what.. PATIENCE!!!

2: 286" Allah tidak membebankan seorang melainkan sesuai dengan kesanggupannya..." (sorry guys, i dont have english translation for my quran.. only malay one.. hope if you do not understand, please refer with the verse thai i have given.. wokeys...)

you might say.." hey corner 2. this phrase is suits for two of your family member lah.. not you!!" ha.. you got that point. thanx for still being PATIENCE with this ntah ap-apa nyer entry this time.. i am not sayin you are wrong but you have grave mistakes about that... but not totally lah... i am still thinking that this phrase is stiill suits with me because i have to treat my two 'patients' (perasan lah tu dah jaddik doktor!) plus i have to all all home stuff..it's tiring you know.. but as i said earlier... it granted me sumthin.. PATIENCE...

42:43 " tetapi... barangsiapa bersabar dan memaafkan, sesungguhnya yang demikian itu termasuk perbuatan yang mulia..."
aha... you got that.. allow me to repeat. im not saying that myself is the patience one... no.. no.. dont take me wrong key... its just i want to share this great time of mopping house, clean all the debris in the window, do all the dishes, melayan kerenah my bro n sis, cooking (erk.. corner 2 pandai masak ke??)... and at the same time... melayan kerenah 2 orang sakit... huh... but you have to try this okey...
i know that that if my madam wan hurani read this entry, she must scold me with lot of grammatical errror, hanging sentence, unsitable use of words, and another huge- huge mistakes i have done... she will give me F-... but at least i try.. isnt it?? but yeah.. that's me..myself.. and i..
p/s : sorry if i broke my promis (to use full english wokey..) and you think that " warghhh... nyesal baca entry si corner 2 ni..." but thanx again coz i have granted you with PATIENCE by reading this mengarut nyer entry... sorry k cau cin cau..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

when brain is no longer functioning... Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino