Monday, May 18, 2009

lost and not found..



salam sejahtera... dan salam bertemu kembali daripada corner 2 to all my blog's viewer... i just had a very tiring day today, as i helped my fiend to finish all her stuff before she and her friend fly away to indonesia, for some geology research... hem.. the more you walk, the more you gain knowledge... aha.. so today i want to talk something about this 4 word L.O.S.T..... a truth story which directly related to my entry's tittle.. for myself and especially for you also my friend.. happy reading...!!!

I lost my friend's camera
- yup... this is real friend... she has to pay about rm300 to pay her friend's camera.. and the sad think is.. she lost in mosque...what the.. i dont know what to say..... who is that very good mukmin that steal/borrow/take away/ or any term that suit with his fe'el, my friend's camere
-if this happened to me : i will no longer use any camera

I lost my laptop
- ahha... you got that i have many friend that shared this sad story.. and many of them that are still new!!!.. imagine that all your assingment are there, and it suddenly disappeared, and the due date for the task is tomorrow???.... i really dont know..
-if this happened to me : i will angry until level infinity.. but still buy new laptop laaaa...

I lost my handphone
-this also happen to my friend... i had heard this story for many time during my matrix life... all the number, picture, song, digital quran, game (erk..) are lost too... can you imagine?? and the sad think is... you know the thief... your own friend... urgh..
-if this happened to me : this never happan to me, coz my handphone is cheap one maa...

I lost my note
-ok... this maybe just simple think.. you can re-wite it right? but what happen when you want to read it flashly because tomorrow is your final already?? you feel lilke dying right?? but not really lah.. you might think... urgh someone want to spoil my result, sabotage or do harm on your result...
-if this happened to me : always happaned to me... and yeah.. i feel like im dying..

I lost my money
-this sometime happened just after you withdraw your money from the atm machine... but many of these story i heard in the news la.. but i had a friend that lodt rm3000, because he had been robbed in cp.. but never mind la... my frien is reach one
-if this happened to me : urgh... i do lost my money.. rm100... in my form 2... really cryin a lot..

I lost my dignity
-heard in drama
-and.... never happened to me!!!!

all of these L.O.S.T stories really teach us sumthin... 4 words change to 5 words... S.A.B.A.R... is it... take this as the gift from Allah.. one's have told me... anything that happened to us means that Allah is watching over us... so take this advantage to doa bebanyak, and say thanks to Allah for giving such that test over us...

Al-Insan [72]: 12 “Dan Dia memberi balasan kepada mereka atas kesabaran mereka dengan surga dan (pakaian) sutera”

oklah... selamt menghadapi tarbiyyah...
cau cin cau

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

when brain is no longer functioning... Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino